If you are interested in becoming involved in the Polar Barcode of Life campaign, please contact Torbjørn Ekrem (Torbjorn.Ekrem@vm.ntnu.no) or Sarah Adamowicz (email@example.com) if you work in the arctic and Ian Hogg (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you work in the Antarctic. It will help us to find out the best way to collaborate with you if the following information can be provided:
- What types of organisms do you work on?
- What regions are your collections from?
- If you have funds and access to local sequencing facilities, would you like to become a member of the campaign and contribute specimen and sequence data to the BOLD online data system?
- If you would like to contribute specimens to the campaign, how many species and how many individuals per species do you have in the collection?
- How old are these samples? How were they collected and preserved?
- What is the life stage of the samples?
- How were the samples identified to species level?
- What specific questions do you want to answer using COI barcodes
- What other expectations do you have from the collaboration?